GravityForms is great, but sometimes you possibly may get spam submissions. These directions will help you add a “CAPTCHA” field type to Gravity Forms form builder with light/dark theme options. Forms with a “CAPTCHA” will validate the field before successful submission and will mitigate spam.
- Activate the plugin GravityForms ReCaptcha through the “PSMU Plugins” menu in your blog Dashboard.
- Sign-up for reCAPTCHA at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/
- Drop “Site Key” and “Secret Key” in “Settings > No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA” page
- Add “No CAPTCHA” field into forms which you desire to have No CAPTCHA on via “Advanced Fields > No CAPTCHA” in Gravity Forms Form Editor
- Set label for “No CAPTCHA” field in Form Editor