Learn more about the PSMU Advantages!
200+ of the best small business plugins updated and managed for you!
To learn about what a plugin is, please check out our EXPLANATION.
But here are some quick plugin facts to get you up to speed:
- We have never come across a WordPress blog that didn’t use plugins, as they are essential business tools.
- Plugins enable all kinds of new features to be added to your blog that are seen live by your readers, and act magically on the back end to make things run smoother.
- There are thousands and thousands of independent developers creating plugins for WordPress.
- Plugins can never be written with all the other code on your blog in mind.
- Plugins can be a major source for hackers breaching the security of your blog.
- Plugins MUST BE UPDATED to decrease the likelihood of a breach by hackers.
- Tons of WordPress blogs have outdated plugins!
With all that in mind, we help you in a number of important ways:
- We offer over 200+ of the best small business plugins right in a central repository that you can access at any time.
- We have activated the most important plugins for you already.
- We carefully monitor and update all plugins on a regular basis.
- We do not allow plugins with known conflicts or suspicious code.
As a result, if you don’t see a plugin in the repository that you need, please just ask us for a review before it can be added into the existing repository. Reviews happen very quick, and are an obvious service to you as a blogger to have all existing and new plugins constantly under review.
SO, HOW DO I ACTIVATE PLUGINS ON MY BLOG?
Please just go to Dashboard > PSMU Plugins.
You will see categories of plugins, plus a search field to find a plugin that has to do with a certain term, like Facebook, forms, SEO, email, content, etc.
Once you find the plugin that you want, simply click to activate it!