Getting your tweets into your blog’s sidebar
This can be done in a matter of minutes!
To add an embedded timeline to your website:
- Sign in to your Twitter account on a computer.
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/widgets
- Click Create new.
- Select Profile from the drop down menu that appears.
- On the next page, click on Embedded Timeline.
- A popup will appear where you can paste your full twitter URL, or just your @username then click Preview.
- This will generate a code that you will need to copy.
- Next, go to your website, then dashboard – appearance – widgets. Look for the one named Text: My Most Recent Tweets, click on the upside-down triangle, replace that code in the content area with your own, then hit Save in the bottom.